Health Information From Our Sunnyvale Veterinarian
A veterinarian from our Sunnyvale office at Arroyo Animal Clinic has compiled some great health information for you to browse at your leisure! Below you will find some information about frequently diagnosed conditions, as well as general pet health topics. We thought our clients might want to investigate some of these topics on their own, so we curated a selection of some of the more common subjects. Your pet’s health is a priority for us, so if there is any additional information you’d like to ask about, just let us know. We can help point you in the right direction for further reading!
Pet Health Information
Below you’ll find a selection of topics you can research for additional information. We share these links with you for educational purposes. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way when it comes to understanding any health problem your pet may be having. These links are for informational purposes and should not be considered a substitute for proper, professional veterinary care. Please schedule an appointment to have your pet properly diagnosed and treated.
- Chronic Renal Failure in Cats
- De Clawing
- Cushings Disease
- Dental Disease
- Dental Aftercare
- Flea Control
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats
- Hay Fever
- Kidney Transplant Information
- Spay & Neuter After Care
- Vaccines and Tumor Formation in Cats
- What to Feed Your Overweight Pet
Feel free to check this page from time-to-time, as we’ll be adding new pages when they’re available.
Other common health topics
Our pets can suffer from health problems that are similar to ours! Here are some of the frequent health issues we see in animals at the veterinary clinic.
- Allergies: Food allergies, allergies to plants and pollen, and other reactions are common in companion animals, just like in humans. We can test your pet to see what they are allergic to and help you make them more comfortable.
- Weight issues: If your pet is overweight, we can assist you in addressing the problem. Whether it is excess calorie intake or diabetes, we can get them on a program that will help.
- Eye or ear infections: Bacteria and yeast can cause problems for our pets, and eyes and ears are often affected. We can investigate the causes and prescribe something to eliminate symptoms.
- Arthritis: Aching joints are a problem for pets as well as people! Let us work with you to find the right combination of factors to help minimize this condition’s impact on your pet’s well being.
- Cancer: Cancer affects both dogs and cats, and it can present in a variety of different ways. We can perform biopsies on tumors or investigate suspected cancerous lesions and provide treatment recommendations.
If you have additional questions for our team about a specific disease or health condition, don’t hesitate to inquire about it. We work hard to make sure you get all the information you need to keep your pet healthy and comfortable.
Contact us to schedule a vaccination!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Under New Ownership
- Communication & Compassion are Our Goals
- We Give You Options For Your Pet’s Health Needs.
- We Educate You So You Can Make an Informed Choice.