Veterinary Services in Sunnyvale, CA
About Arroyo Animal Clinic
Our furry family members deserve just as much care as we do. At Arroyo Animal Clinic, we provide the best veterinary services in Sunnyvale, CA. Our veterinary clinic and family pet hospital provides many services for your dog, cat, or other pets. We genuinely care about every animal we take care of, and we treat them like our own pets. We know you can’t just trust anyone with your family members, which is why we invite you to learn more about our veterinary practice. We treat pets of all shapes and sizes, including rabbits, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, and more. Find out why Arroyo Animal Clinic is your go-to pet hospital in the San Jose area.
Comprehensive Veterinary Services
We know that all pets are unique, and we offer a wide variety of services, ranging from animal check-ups to emergency visits. We can get your puppy or kitten the vaccinations they need or provide many other services for older pets. Browse through some of the many services we offer at our animal clinic:
- Vaccinations – All dogs and cats need vaccinations. We provide this service for routine immunizations, such as rabies, FELV, FVRCP, distemper parvo, and more. Let us know if you need a certificate of health or an international travel consultation to ensure your pet is ready to travel or be boarded.
- X-Rays – We utilize digital radiology (x-rays) to assist us in diagnosing issues promptly so that your pets can receive the highest levels of care.
- Dental Services – Don’t be one of those pet owners that forgets about their pet’s teeth! Dental disease in animals can lead to severe injuries in their heart, lungs, liver, or kidneys over time. Our team can ensure your pet’s teeth and gums are healthy with our services, including dental cleanings and diagnostic digital radiographs.
- Surgeries – We’re here for everything from routine spays or neuters to emergency surgeries to remove growths and more.
- Laser Therapy – Conditions such as arthritis, joint disease, and degenerative discs can be helped by laser therapy treatments. This non-invasive option accelerates healing by improving blood flow to damaged tissues. It can also be used to help a pet recover from surgery.
- GI Issues – If your pet has been constipated, vomiting, or experiencing diarrhea, we can treat them. We provide treatment for pet GI issues such as colitis, gastroenteritis, and pancreatitis.
- Pet Allergies – Just like their owners, your pets can be allergic to certain foods and environmental factors. Our animal clinic provides injections, ointments, prescriptions, and over-the-counter allergy medications for your furry friends.
- Skin Problems – Pets often have issues with fleas, ringworm, and skin infections, and we can help. We offer treatment and testing for common skin issues affecting your pets.
- Internal Medicine – Many conditions in pets aren’t apparent until they undergo a thorough exam and diagnostic testing. We can check for issues such as cardiac disease, kidney disease, urinary tract infections, and more.
- Pediatric Pet Care – Young pets such as puppies and kittens require specialized pet care. Just like kids, pets also don’t come with instruction manuals. That’s why we offer wellness exams, vaccinations, spaying and neutering, dietary recommendations, and more.
- Pet Boarding – If you’re about to take a vacation, we don’t want you to worry about your pets. We offer pet boarding to ensure your pets are enjoying their time just as much as you are.
Additional Pet Health Services
In addition to all the aforementioned veterinary services you can find at Arroyo Animal Clinic, you’ll be delighted to know that we also offer an online pet pharmacy, coupons, E-pet health, and more. You can get everything your pets need, including food, pain medications, and supplements. We’re happy to tell you all about our veterinary clinic and answer any questions you might have, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out our testimonials page to read firsthand accounts from our patients’ parents. We also invite you to read our FAQs and meet our doctors to make you feel more at ease.
Why Choose Us?
We know you have options when it comes to veterinary services in Sunnyvale, CA. So, what makes Arroyo Animal Clinic stand out? We treat every pet as if they were an extended member of our own family. We know how much you treasure your pets, so we treat them with all the compassion that we would treat your children with. Communication and compassion are our top priorities! You can rest easy when your pets are in our care, and you can count on our pet hospital to provide you with many options to suit your pet’s health needs. Our team will give you the necessary information you need to make an informed and educated choice. We accept multiple forms of payment, including credit cards, debit cards, cash, and checks. We also offer senior citizen discounts because we know that pets make great companions for people of all ages! Our doctor Michelle Gonsolin (Dr. Michelle or Dr. G) has pets of her own and truly love animals. No matter what veterinary services you need, contact our office today to schedule an appointment.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Communication & Compassion are Our Goals
- We Give You Options For Your Pet’s Health Needs.
- We Educate You So You Can Make an Informed Choice.