Arroyo Animal Clinic's Services
Pet Hospital Serving Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View & Los Altos
Our Santa Clara animal hospital offers fast, gentle treatment for every pet brought to our office. Whether your pet is healthy and needs a routine checkup or is sick, nothing is too simple or challenging for our staff. All procedures we offer at Arroyo Animal Clinic are designed keeping a pet's comfort in mind, which means we strive to keep the amount of pain an animal feels while undergoing treatment to a minimum.
All vaccinations and injections are given with a brand new needle-every needle is changed after the solution is drawn up into the syringe. We even utilize rubber stoppers so the needle is dull enough for a pet not to experience serious amounts of pain. While it may not seem that important, young pets receiving their first set of vaccinations may fear car rides because they can associate them with vaccination pain.
Our Sunnyvale animal clinic offers the following veterinary services:
- Dental: Have you checked your pet's teeth lately? Dental disease is one of the most common diseases found in pets, and if left untreated, can cause damage to your pet's liver, lungs, kidneys, and heart. We offer dental cleaning, x-rays, and treatments for all types of dental diseases.
- X-Rays: Instead of using older x-ray machines, digital radiology allows our staff to manipulate images so we can diagnose your pet's problems easier. It also prevents a pet from undergoing repeat exposures because digital x-rays can be contrasted, brightened, reversed, and zoomed in/out.
- Boarding: Going on vacation and want to leave your animal with a trusted animal boarding clinic? We can board both dogs and cats for owners who need short-term or long-term housing and care for their pets. Our boarding services are affordable and personalized for every pet. All animals are fed twice a day, have water at all times, cleaned up after multiple times a day, and are loved constantly.
- Surgery: Regardless of why your pet needs surgery, our staff can ensure that your furry loved one is kept comfortable at all times. We offer spay and neutering surgery, as well as various types of emergency surgeries. We will explain the risks and benefits of the surgery your pet may require and can answer all questions owners may have regarding said surgery.
- Internal Medicine: Veterinary internal medicine involves various types of health issues. Whether your pet is suffering from GI problems, skin diseases, respiratory diseases, or any other type of medical issue, our Sunnyvale medical clinic can help your pet return to living a healthy, happy life.
- Skin Problems: If you notice your pet constantly licking, chewing, or scratching their skin, they may be suffering from a skin problem. Parasites, infections, allergies, and stress are just a few things that can cause skin issues; we can help diagnose and treat your pet's skin problem in a timely manner.
- GI Problems: If your pet is vomiting, regurgitating, weak, or suffering from diarrhea/constipation, they may have a GI problem. Our staff has years of veterinary experience and can diagnose your pet's health issue. Whether they have colitis, pancreatitis, gastroenteritis, or any other type of GI issue, our Santa Clara animal hospital can help your pet.
- Vaccinations: Having your pet vaccinated on an annual basis can help protect them from contracting certain types of diseases. While cats and dogs require different types of vaccinations, our Sunnyvale animal hospital offers every vaccination your pet needs to stay happy and healthy.
Trust Arroyo Animal Clinic to Provide Outstanding Care for Your Pet
Arroyo Animal Clinic accepts various forms of payment, including check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card. We do not bill and payment is due when services are performed. If you have any questions regarding our services or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office at (408) 241-4450.